Surfing Madonna Oceans Project is on a mission to save the ocean through ocean conservation and humanitarian programs that empowers everyone to be their own champion and to become an ambassador for our precious and fragile ocean.
A Mosaic that Inspired Change
To date (and growing), Surfing Madonna Oceans Project has:
- Helped facilitate over 320 seal and sea lion rescues
- Introduced over 1000 children with special needs and disabled veterans to the healing power of our ocean
- Installed mobility mats and donated floating beach wheelchairs
- Helped local businesses with the transition of plastic take-away
- Given over $30,000 in scholarships to Marine Biology students
October 7th at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas!
Join 5,000 runners/walkers for an EPIC 5K, 10K, or 12K journey along the coastline next to crashing waves on the hard-packed sand!
Voted Top 5 BEST 5K/10K races in Southern California by Competitor Magazine!
Registration Fees SUPPORT our programs!