Surfing Madonna Oceans Project is on a mission to save the ocean through ocean conservation and humanitarian programs that empowers everyone to be their own champion and to become an ambassador for our precious and fragile ocean.
A Mosaic that Inspired Change
Surfing Madonna Oceans Project nonprofit is committed to raising awareness, protecting our coastline and educating our youth on the importance of keeping our ocean alive and healthy! Over $300,000 has been given back so far!
To date (and growing), Surfing Madonna Oceans Project has:
- Helped facilitate over 320 seal and sea lion rescues
- Introduced over 1000 children with special needs and disabled veterans to the healing power of our ocean
- Installed mobility mats and donated floating beach wheelchairs
- Helped local businesses with the transition of plastic take-away
- Given over $30,000 in scholarships to Marine Biology students
Register today for the EPIC… Encinitas Half Marathon!
Sunday, March 4th at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas
You’ll run/walk along Hwy 101 with 7 miles of oceanfront course through the quintessential surf towns of Leucadia, Encinitas, Cardiff and Solana Beach!
Registration Fees SUPPORT our programs!