It’s no secret that our precious resource is under attack. Because the ocean has the largest ecosystems on earth, they are also the earth’s largest life support systems. Did you know that the OCEAN provides HALF of all the oxygen we breathe? Humans, plants, animals… we all depend on the ocean.
No ocean, No life.
Creating Awareness… People will protect what they love!
A Mosaic that Inspired Change
Surfing Madonna Oceans Project nonprofit is committed to raising awareness, protecting our coastline and educating our youth on the importance of keeping our ocean alive and healthy! Over $300,000 has been given back so far!
To date (and growing), Surfing Madonna Oceans Project has:
- Helped facilitate over 320 seal and sea lion rescues off the coast of San Diego
- Introduced over 1000 children with special needs and their families to the healing power and movement of our ocean
- Removed hundreds of pounds of plastic, trash and waste from our beaches
- Installed mobility mats and donated floating beach wheelchairs so those with disabilities can participate in beach clean ups and enjoy floating in our pacific blue ocean.
- Helped local businesses with the transition of plastic take-away containers to eco-friendly containers
- Given over $30,000 in scholarships to bright and motivated young adults that are actively pursuing a life dedicated to putting a stop to the destruction of our ocean.
How do we accomplish this?
Register today for the EPIC… 5th annual Surfing Madonna Beach Run 5K . 10K . 15K
Sunday, Nov 5th at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas
Guinness Book of World Records will be there to verify our attempt to set a new world record for “Largest Beach Run”!!! All ages and abilities welcome!
Registration Fees SUPPORT our programs!
SURFING Madonna Programs